Data leaks are constant in today’s connected electronic world, such as the most recent Equifax breach which affected an estimated 143 million Americans.
FCI actively takes steps to secure your confidential information by:
- Exchanging sensitive information using only secure methods
- Tightly controlling and monitoring online banking transactions
- Requiring additional identification verification for transactions not made in person
In turn, you should take steps to protect yourself from hackers by:
- Using strong, unique passwords that are inaccessible to others
- Routinely revising your account activity through monthly statements or online banking
For additional Technology and Information Protection (T.I.P.s), visit www.farmcreditIL.com/tips.